Sunday, November 9, 2008

You are sick, Alesha!

"Where two or more are gathered in my name, there I am in the midst of them."

Question: Do both people have to be completely conscience? Why do I ask this?..well

On Thursday night, I started with a fever...followed by one of the longest nights that I can remember. I had the shivers for hours. Friday, same thing...I would feel better when my fever would break (thank you Advil) and then the shivers again. Well Friday night, I was so tired of feeling so horrible. Laying in bed, I nudged Kenny to wake him. I said, "Baby...(he grunts) (my teeth chattering) Can you please pray for me? I feel horrible. He grunts again...pats my head..and I wait...and wait..he never prays for me. I find this so funny seeing that my husband in Seminary no less. Guess you had to be there..but it was pretty funny.

Diagnosis: So what is wrong with me? Well I went to the doctor on Friday...(you know I am sick when I go to the doctor). The awesome dr decided that I had some type of infection. They took a few blood test and one showed that my white blood count was up. He seems to think that I have some sort of UTI even though I am not experiencing any of the symptoms. He prescribed a strong antibiotic that Andrew can't be exposed to soooo, Andrew is strictly on formula for 10 days. I was upset about it at first...but I must say it has been a blessing in disguise. Kenny has been able to help me at night...and during the day for me to nap. I plan to nurse after these 10 days but I am also going to use formula when I need a break. I havent been this sick in a long time. Besides the whole praying thing..Kenny has been awesome with picking up the slack for me.

Chillin': Kenny called one day this week and asked what Andrew was doing...to which I replied, oh Andrew is just chillin' in his swing....Avery said...Oh, is he cold? silly girl

Baptism: This morning at church several children were baptized. Avery was so happy for them. She said, Mom, I want to be in the water too. I told her that we would talk about it after church. So later, Kenny told her that she had to be a Christian first and I asked her if she had any questions....she said yes...how many miles to Disney World?

I hope to get Andrew's (aka Little Kenny) one month pic up soon...but I have to take it first...hey what can I say, I have been sick.

Thanks for checking in!
Alesha

1 comment:

Alesha said...

A couple people have told me that they have had trouble leaving comments. Email me if that is the case!

Shout outs to Lisa: I am so sorry we didnt get to hang out!

and Angela M-C: I loved your last email and I WILL write back! love you