Wednesday, October 1, 2008

This time next week....

Less than one week to go until we meet Mr. Andrew Watts! So how am I feeling? Well physically, I am a bit uncomfortable...creating a baby takes its toll on you. Mentally, I am anxious...the needles, surgery...not to mention a NEWBORN... I am sure everything will be just fine..it's just the anticipation that is tough. We have managed to keep Avery alive for four years...so that is something right?

Just in case you want to know: Andrew will be born at Baylor All Saints Hospital in Fort Worth in the new Saint Andrew's Wing on Wednesday, October 8th at around 7:15 am. We will make every attempt to upload pictures to this blog, my flickr site www.flickr.com/photos/averysmom , and to our facebook accounts.

The Hebert's will be helping out with Avery for the birth and a few days following. The Watts' will make a short visit the following weekend and Alesha's Mom will come the end of the following week. Avery is so excited to have everyone visit her...and has already begun making lots of 'plans' for her grandparents.

Avery had an ear infection this week..we caught it early so she really hasn't acted sick. She was more than happy to throw her medicine bottle away today...that really was the nastiest antibiotics I have ever tasted...and I taste them all. Just glad she will be better in time to meet her little brother.

Hope you are all doing well...feel free to drop us a line. Thanks for stopping by!

So how much do you think this little one will weigh?? Avery weighed 8lbs and 1/2 ounce.. Comment below with your guess....

2 comments:

Alesha said...

Guess Andrew's weight here...

I am guessing 8lbs 1 ounce

Unknown said...

I am guessing 8lbs 13.5oz