Thursday, April 5, 2012

Springtime in Texas

It seems that my camera stays in it's beautiful red leather Jill-e bag durig the months of January and February. It sees the light of day only to photograph a quick snowstorm and the daddy daughter dance. Come March and April the Canon 5D doesn't come close to collecting any dust. This Spring is no exception. I have been busy photographing seniors and a couple other projects. Through those projects I found a gorgeous bluebonnet field. I am excited to share the pics of my kiddos with you in the bluebonnet fields. I walked away from the session frustrated by my children not looking at me enough and not following my 'simple' instructions. I think I have just gotten spoiled by working with seniors and forgot was it was like to do a full session with my own kids. Then when we got home from the session I was pleasently surprised to see so many wonderful images. I hugged Andrew and Avery one more time before bedtime to thank them for giving me such beautiful images. They know it is important to me. Andrew beamed with pride and said, "I made Momma's heart happy."

Here are the images. Please choose the ones that you would like to have a print of and let me know what size you would like. I want to have them done for the wedding when we come down to visit this month. I can't wait to get these printed.













No comments: