Saturday, February 7, 2009

Disney & MORE




We certainly had a nice time in Disney World. We were very happy to see The Heberts after 3 busy days in the parks. Here are some pics from our trip...tons more to go through!




Kenny & Avery went to a Daddy-Daughter dance tonight. They had a great time. Avery was very interested in dancing and the punch. This is their third DD dance they have attended. We missed last year's but hope to keep the tradition going. Kenny's date sported a new Valentine's dress thatshe begged for from Gymboree. We painted her nails pink and gave her a little blush to set off her look. She adored the flowers Kenny gave her...and they are in a vase in her room. I love that they do this together each year.


Andrew is officially 4 months old tomorrow on the 8th...so here is his pic one day early! I cannot tell you how much I love this little boy. To tell you the truth I didnt think it was possible to love another child the way I adore Avery. But somehow, I do. He is the happiest baby I have ever seen.

No comments: