Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just in case you miss us!






My laptop died..and i miss it so much! I lost pics from Oct-Jan. Hopefully we can recover them. Anyway, I have a few pictures to share with you since I am stuck inside with ice storms. Thankfully, we leave tomorrow for Disney World! Hopefully I will have lots of fun pics to share with you.

I had considered going back to work early, but changed my mind when I discovered the price of childcare around here. WOW! Two kids in DC would be about 400 a week!!! So I decided to just make the most of the time I have with them and plan to go to work in the Fall.

We are getting a lot more involved in church. We have found a great place that really loves children. I am now teaching AWANA to 8&9 year old girls. We are in the new member class and a small group. It feels great to be involved in such a great church.

I am also starting to get involved with a local mom's group. There are a lot of these around here. So cool. We are also looking into getting Avery started in a Soccer league. Lots on the horizon, but I will leave you with these pictures.

Take Care,
Alesha

1 comment:

Alesha said...

FYI: To all the semi-computer literate family/friends...you can click on the pictures to make them larger. Also you can right-click on them to save to your computer.